< Return to Our Team
Lisa Rotvold, Development Director, HDFP, HCCP
Direct Line: (701) 551-0484
Lisa has been employed by BSI since April of 2006. She is responsible for the development team at Beyond Shelter Inc. In that role she works to identify community needs, cultivate local and regional partnerships, develop plans and budgets, and seeks funding from a wide variety of public and private sources. Lisa has over 25 years of experience in the affordable housing industry ranging from direct development, to grant administration, to providing development assistance to communities throughout North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. Lisa has played a role in the development of over 1,000 units of affordable housing. Lisa currently holds professional certifications as a Housing Development Finance Professional and a Housing Credit Certified Professional.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design - North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Architecture - North Dakota State University
Designations and Licensures
- Housing Development Finance Professional (HDFP) Certification - National Development Council
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) - National Association of Home Builders
- Lake Agassiz Regional Development Corporation Board since 2019
- NDHFA Advisory Board Member since 2004, current Vice Chair
- Rural Collaborative Board Member since 2002, current President
Lisa is currently the vice chair of the Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center Board. She resides in Hillsboro with her husband and two children.